Finally. You’ve pushed through the long dark days since the holiday season and a long weekend is in sight!
We fully support relaxation and have also got you covered in case you decide to set out in search of some fun. There are many different types of activities to choose from, and the best part—some are free!
Join the larger family that is the Kamloops community at these Family Day events:
- Family Day at the BC Wildlife Park from 9:30-4:00pm, February 17th.
- The City of Kamloops 8th Annual Family Day Festival (free) at the Tournament Capital Centre from 10:00am-2:00pm, February 17th.
Sports & Active Events:
- TRU Wolfpack men’s and women’s volleyball, Tournament Capital Centre, February 15th.
- Family Day Yoga with Kamloops Hot Yoga, 12:00-1:00 pm, February 17th.
- The Victoria Royals @ Kamloops Blazers, 7:00pm, Sandman Centre, February 15th & 17th.
Arts & Culture:
- The Goldberg Variations, à tre, Kamloops United Church, 7:30-9:30pm, February 15th.
- Free Family Flick: The Lorax, Paramount Theatre, 3:30pm, Feb 15-17th.
Whatever you choose to do, we wish you an enjoyable holiday weekend from our family here at Kelson Group to yours.